Free Clipart - Copper

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Free clipart

Hello Friend,

I have some more free clipart for you. I love feminine wreaths. There is so much that you can do with them. They are great for blogging, invitations, and gift tags. The metallic colors are trending now and I really, really like them.

Please enjoy these for your personal use. Refer to my terms in the footer of my blog for details.

DOWNLOAD

These are PNG files and are 300 dpi.

If you would like to keep up with freebies and enjoy savings in my shop, then sign up for my monthly newsletter. I really don't have time for much more! You also get a free floral coloring page as well. Sign up in my sidebar.

*Note* For printing, you may need to adjust the density of your printer in order to obtain the look you want.

All The Best,



Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Free clipart

No comments