10 Paper Crafts To Try

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink, 10 Paper Crafts To Try

Hello Friend,

I love paper. Yes, I make digital paper so, of course, I love it. But I have always loved paper. I remember the lined paper pads that we received on the first day of school. I loved starting out with that crisp, clean pad. Then I moved onto stationary. I love paper with design on it and all the things that go along with it; notebooks, journals, paper clips and staples. The list goes on.

Then I had my daughter. That was my first scrapbook. When she napped, I would cut and create. I love paper with designs and colors that coordinate. That has never changed. So what to do with that pretty paper? Aside from scrapping, here are 10 ideas for you to try. Most are very affordable and simple. I hope you enjoy the round-up.
Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Here are some paper crafts to try out

1. Paper-covered letters by Jenni Bowlen Studio Inspiration Blog
2. Origami star by Lia Griffith
3. Tile coaster by The Cottage Mama
4. Paper plants by The House that Lars Built
5. Paper headboard by Daisymaebelle.com
6. Mini paper bags by BibiCameron.com
7. How to fold envelopes by Gatheringbeauty.com
8. Collage at Think Make Share
9. Cherry blossoms at Thehappyhappynester.com
10. Cereal box drawer dividers by iheartorganizing.com

 Sincerely,



P.S. Would you like some free paper? Just sign up for my monthly newsletter and you will receive 5 papers and matching clipart. :)

No comments