Free Tech Wallpaper - Marble and Rosegold

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Free tech wallpaper

Hello Friend.

I was in the mood for a new wallpaper on my phone, so that means that you get another freebie. I am really into the whole marble, metallic, geometric, Rose gold thing. I totally joined the bandwagon on this fad. Not to mention, I have a tween in the house and she is into all things shiny.

HERE is your download. Simply download, open and install. Enjoy!

Sincerely,



PS. Follow me on Pinterest. I am always pinning free digital elements. Or Sign up for my email for more discounts and get caught up with freebies in one shot.


Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink, Free tech wallpaper

1 comment

  1. What a wonderful background Sarah. I seem to have fallen out with your blog, the old one isn't active any more. But luckily I found your new one. Hope to see you return to mine. Wish you all the best.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete