New in the Shop - Summer Floral Clipart

Summer Floral Clipart

Hello Friend,

Does it look like Summer where you are? I am seeing the sun peek out today and I am happy to see it.

This is a new clipart set that I put in the shop. It is simple and clean. That is really just my style. I am a casual person and it comes out in my art.

It contains the following elements:

Summer floral clipart


Summer floral clipart and paper

So there it is! I hope you are enjoying your current creative projects. If you would like some freebies, just sign up for my monthly newsletter! Looking for other paper crafts to try, look here. Also, I am running a sale on clipart and digital paper, check it out here.

Sincerely,



NEWSLETTER  /  PINTEREST  /  INSTAGRAM  /  FACEBOOK

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Summer clipart and papers

No comments