New in the Shop - Trendy Digital Paper

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Digital paper and clipart, pink, lime and black

I hope you are well. We should be having warm, sunny weather here but it has been terribly cold and gloomy. My Lyme disease has been acting up so I have spent too much time on the couch.

But....there is always so much to be thankful for. Tomorrow we celebrate Mother's day (Typing this on Sat). I have to say that along with being married, motherhood is a wonderful gift.

Well, I have been a busy beaver in the shop. I birthed a new digital paper pack that is bursting with color and fun vibes. I think that having a tween keeps me young. The designs are sort of abstract and slightly tribal. I added in a few clip art pieces for fun.

Trendy digital paper and clipart

I love patterns and papers that match. Well, I guess we all do.


I digitally applied a pattern onto a shopping bag and I love the look. So this would work great for large projects as well.

Trendy digital paper on a sample product.

Thank you soooo much for stopping by. I hope to share some Spring photographs soon.

All The Best,



Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Digital paper pack

No comments