New: Messy Papers

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - 5 papers - $1 - Mixed media and scrapbooking

Hello Friend,

What's new? Around here I am enjoying journaling and creating super-fun and funky pages for other journalers and mixed media artists. I wanted to create a line of papers that are:

1. Affordable
2. Amazing
3. Easy to purchase
4. Flexible

Digital paper is a great value because you can keep reusing the file and print as many times as you like. Of course, the better your printer and paper, the better your results will be. Here are some samples for you:


Pastel is perhaps my favorite and looks amazing with blacks. Certainly, it can swing in a different direction and work well for nursery or childrens' themes.


Tropical - Think of Summer and beaches...


Add interest with wonky lines in black and white. Tear, rip, cut and reprint to add another dimension to your work.


Words. Express yourself with words. Cut and tear for mixed media. Also, The package include a transparent PNG file so you can do this:


That's it! I will be adding to this fun line. I hope it helps you create something amazing! You can check them out at the shop HERE. You can also follow along my journal journey HERE. It is far from perfect but that is why I like it so much! If you like Pinterest, I have a board of inspiration HERE.

All The Best,



NEWSLETTER  /  PINTEREST  /  INSTAGRAM  /  FACEBOOK

No comments