What's New - Abstracts and Fun Colors

Fourth Ave. Pen and Ink - Abstract paper now available

Hello Friend.

I. Love. My. Job.

There is a quiet place in my home that I create and I always look forward to starting the day. It is so rewarding to make something. It is a challenge to make goodies that help other people with their creative endeavors. This week I sat down and made some fun designs and changed them into trending colors for Summer. The designs are totally abstract which is new to me but I am really liking them. I usually try to make a sample for the Etsy shop and I had fun digging through old photos and making this:


So yeah. This layout is super simple compared to a lot of scrappers' layouts but that is just how I roll. 😊 I also used some coordinating clipart to set the page up. Here is a look at the clipart.

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Clipart words and phrases

I think this set is:

Fun
Colorful
Bold
Modern

Here is a look at the papers:

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Abstract digital paper

I can totally see these papers being used for mixed media projects. I am looking forward to using them this way myself.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by. Have you claimed your 5 free digital papers? Just sign up for my newsletters and these babies are yours.

Sincerely,




Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Digital clipart and papers
Add caption

No comments