Freebie- Art Journal Words


Hello Friend,

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits. Proverbs 18:21

Words have power, eh? I have a few here that may help spark you art journaling. They are not deep words, but even a simple words can spark so much meaning and lots of creativity.


Take joy, for instance. When I thought of joy, so many things flooded my head. I Enjoyed the freedom to list them and not make an essay out of them. I enjoyed making the marks on this page as well. I painted over my word and it didn't show though really strong so I went over the top and added in some white lines.



Feel free to download these. Simply cut and tear the words apart and use them in your journal as you wish. 

All The Best,

PS. You can find other freebies HERE.



Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Feel free to download and print these to use in your journaling.


No comments