Just In - Doodle Clipart

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - New Doodle Clipart - I designed these clips to work with the popular black and white digital papers as well as the "Inky" collection

Hello Friend,

As I was putting together some samples I realized that I need to have more clips to go with some of my papers. This is a set of doodle clips that work with all of my black and white papers, but also with my Inky papers. So here is a little sample for you.

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Doodle Clipart

Ta da! I have fun making these samples. Here is what's included:





Maybe its the art journaler in me but I love the splatters and marks. You can a lot of fun with the hashtag mark too! So what about you? How do you like to add special touches to a page?

Thanks for stopping in. I am taking a wee blogging break to have some much needed R & R until mid-August.

Sincerely,




No comments