Free Clipart - Summer Flowers

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Here is a freebie for you!

Hello,

I have a free goody for you! Here are some Summer flowers. Have fun making your own printables or embellishing your photos.


My scrapbooking is very simple compared to most people. I like to use the overlay tool in PicMonkey and keep layouts very simple. This is a back-to-school-photo. I used one of my papers from Summer Pattern Pack for the background.

Here's what's included:


and...


These are contained in 3 ZIP files. Simply download and unzip. I ask that you follow my terms that are listed in my blog footer.

BOUQUETS
SINGLES
PAPER

I am so thankful for your support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting my shop and visiting the blog. I really appreciate you and I hope you enjoy this!




Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - FREE clipart - Summer Flowers - 18 elements and 4 bouquets

No comments