New: Clipart and Digital Paper

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Epic clipart and paper set - Fun and colorful

Hello Friend,

I have had a good time developing and making this new set of papers and clipart. As you can see, I like a casual, fun approach to keeping memories. This new set of papers uses fun, little, abstract designs. I used a color theme of black, white, pink, lime and blue.

Here are the papers:

Fourth Ave Pen & Ink - Record your epic memories

Here's a close-up of a few:

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink

And it is always good to have a few clips to go with it.

Fourth Ave. Pen & Ink - Here is a fun set of doodle clipart to accent your photo memories

You may be wondering why I named it Epic. Well I was thinking of:

Epic adventures
Epic laughter
Epic moments
Epic year
Epic friendship

I think you get the picture...no pun intended. 😉

Thanks for stopping in. I hope you have a great day.





No comments